March 1, 2017
The LIFEinFORESTSs conference will provide an extensive forum to learn and share experiences about sustainable forest management and forest treatment at Natura 2000 sites.
Hungarian and European experts will present the most up-to-date results and practices of sustainable forest management from Hungary and from the EU.
The conference will take place in Sopron (Hungary) on 21-22 March 2017.
Detailed conference agenda and registration is available at http://en.lifeinforests.eu/conference
Some topics of the conference:
• Good practices of Natura 2000 forest management – European overview
• Natura 2000 in state and private forests in Germany
• Integration of Natura 2000 objectives into close to nature forest management – the Slovenian model
• Natura 2000 forest management in Hungary
• Why Natura 2000 is important for private forest owners?
• Issues of forest management in Natura 2000 sites
• The possibilities of nature conservation development
Learn more about the LIFEinFORESTS project at: http://en.lifeinforests.eu
By: Balázs KozákRita Balazs