February 7, 2017
As participants in Horizon 2020 projects ourselves, we are interested to hear about the experiences of1 other Horizon 2020 applicants and beneficiaries regarding their participation in H2020 proposals and projects.
We would appreciate it if you could share your feedback by filling in this 6-question survey.
- Based on your experience so far with Horizon 2020 proposals, what is your impression regarding the quality and transparency of evaluations?
- Horizon 2020 came with a number of novelties compared to FP7 such as a bigger emphasis on impact and exploitation, as well as new elements such as gender dimension, innovation management and integration of new knowledge. To what extent do you feel confident about addressing these issues in your proposals?
- In your opinion, how important is the ‘partnership’ for collaborative (RIA, IA, CSA) Horizon 2020 proposals to get selected for funding?
- In your opinion, how influential is the coordinator’s name in the evaluation of Horizon 2020 proposals?
- If you consider the full lifecycle of a Horizon 2020 project, which of the following processes do you consider to be the most challenging/demanding?
Regarding the reporting obligations in Horizon 2020 projects, to what extent do you agree with the following statement: Technical and financial reporting procedures in Horizon 2020 are clear and appropriate.
To fill in the survey please visit: https://www.eutrainingsite.com/surveyRita Balazs